Sunday, May 1, 2016

Mother's Day Gifts

Check out the Mother's Day Gift Guide at Amazon.

Plus, from Katie Pavlich, Assault and Flattery: The Truth About the Left and Their War on Women.

And from Sharyl Attkisson, Stonewalled: My Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington.

Suzanne Venker and Phyllis Schlafly, The Flipside of Feminism: What Conservative Women Know - and Men Can't Say.

BONUS: Marybeth Hicks, Don't Let the Kids Drink the Kool-Aid: Confronting the Assault on Our Families, Faith, and Freedom.

And thanks to all my readers who've been shopping through my Amazon links.

When you do your shopping here, you provide support with no extra cost to yourself. I really appreciate it. Plus, I always enjoy posting all the book links, heh.

0 comments: